Freight Agent Opportunities
About Direct Expedite
When the expectations are high. When the deadline seems impossible. When the process seems too complex, let Direct Expedite ease your mind.
Our dedicated and talented shipment coordinators and Freight Agents will handle your special deliveries from start to finish, hitting the tightest deliver windows.
To ensure that we exceed service that you expect, we will deliver Direct!
We’ll use both air and ground expedite expertise and technology that is ahead of its time to make it happen.
- Customer’s First
- Financial Advantage
- Business Advantage
Our company is run by a strong management team committed to the values of integrity, ethics, hard work and respect. Whether it is our personnel in the corporate office, the sales staff, our operations and customer care team or our Independent Agents, we are experienced professionals who are committed to honesty, fairness, and the best-in-class transportation services solutions.
Advantage Direct Expedite
- $75,000 Surety Bond and is Fully Licensed with the FMCSA.
- Weekly Commissions based on delivery date.
- Direct Deposit Available.
- 48 Hour Carrier Settlements with NO Quick Pay Fee.
- Contingent Cargo Policy for $1 Million.
- A Financially Stable with superb credit rating.
- Our Carrier Onboarding is done online and takes less than 10 minutes.
- We QUICKLY perform customer credit checks and onboarding.
- Fastest Rate quotes in the business (in as little as 6 seconds) online, via email RPA and with our Mobile App.- Bulk RFP quotes completed online (200 Lane’s in 6 minutes. That is 1.8 seconds per lane)
- Automated Instant Freight Status updates to your customers upon dis-patch, Arrival at Shipper and Receiver, When Empty, and every hour in Transit.
- Instant online Truck Search, Quotes, Booking, Tracking, and Proof of Delivery
- State of the Art Technology using Robotic Process Applications, AI, and Machine Learning
- The Best Support Staff Available.
- Customer Coded Account Protection.
- Direct Liaison with Senior Sales, Operations and Administrative Management.
- Marketing and Sales Support—Promotional Materials, Business Cards, everything you need.
- State of the Art Phone System.
- “You are Our Customer.”
Independent Transportation Agents are an integral part of our growth initiative.
Direct Expedite wants to build long and successful relationships with a network of independent freight agents and freight brokers (small business owners) that stay with us for many years.
To that end, Independent Agents and Freight Brokers attain financial success. The income potential for Independent Agents is unlimited and you can enjoy the freedom of running your own business. CLICK HERE to APPLY